The Neon Wilderness

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

I Want My Moon Men
More to come this weekend. Leave comments - make me jump with joy. Also the budget for NASA is around $18 billion per year, ive been thinking about this all day, millions of people in this country who are hungry, people still living in FEMA trailers, no universal health care, huge deficit, and we're spending $18 billion on NASA? why? whats the deal?, like I still dont see any moon colonies or moon men or anything, or like a cure for cancer from these guys, what the hell are we wasting our tax dollars on this shit for? I mean the only thing I ever heard of coming form NASA missions or research and stuff is that stupid tempurpedic mattress (above), wtf?, we seriously need to reevaluate our spending priorities, that stupid bed isn't worth $18 billion.


No comments: